Welcome to Two Days in a City!
My name is Chrissy and I am the founder of this Travel Blog.
Here you will find 2 day destination guides around the world to help you plan your next weekend getaway!
If you cannot find what you are looking for contact me and I will do my best to help you.
I am also founder of Travel Passionate a blog that focus on luxury travel around Europe.
Traveling always felt so natural to me, I always wanted to explore the world and so far I have managed to travel to 20 countries.
Organizing trips was always my vantage point so after the encouragement of my friends I decided to start these blogs which I currently run full-time.
Here are some facts about me:
- I am a dog lover. I grew up with dogs and I have recently adopted a stray dog called Charlie!
- I enjoy reading books especially crime novels. My favorite author is Agatha Christie but I also enjoy reading Scandinavian authors like Camilla Lackberg and Jo Nesbo.
- I spent one year in Edinburgh, Scotland working in a hotel and doing my dissertation on Scotch Whisky and how it affects the tourism in Scotland.
- I spent another year working in Oxfordshire England and exploring the English countryside.
- I really like England and anything that has to do with Jane Austen and the Victorian era.
- I speak Greek, English and Spanish.
- I have two citizenships Greek and Australian but I haven’t been to Australia yet! Shame on me!
- I had to have a surgery on my first trip abroad, I had an appendicitis crisis.
- I wanted to be an air-stewardess but I wasn’t tall enough.
- Me and my half sister that I adore have a 29 year difference gap.